The City of Woodinville is currently seeking volunteers to serve on the Planning Commission. If you are have interest in serving on this Commission, please complete this Planning Commission application and return it to the City Clerk.
The Planning Commission is a seven-member volunteer advisory board tasked with:
- Review and make recommendations to the City Council on land use policies.
- Prepare/update the City's Comprehensive Plan
- Reviews staff proposals
- Holds public hearings, including the Capital Improvement Plan and Annual Docket
- Review sub area and master plans, forwarding them to the City Council for consideration
- Review/approve the design of proposed commercial buildings
Members are appointed by the City Council to serve four years.
|Steve Yabroff, Chair
|Kevin Stadler, Vice Chair
| David Ormerod
| Stephanie Young
| Mark Wiitala
- Growth Management Comprehensive Plan Update
Established by: Woodinville Municipal Code Chapter 2.12
Regular Meeting Schedule
1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month (unless
City Hall, Council Chambers
7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
Special meetings, such as a Commission
Retreat, may be held as determined by the
Planning Commission Staff Liaisons
Dave Kuhl, Development Services Director,
Preliminary Agenda/Meeting Notices
Preliminary agendas are available:
- At Woodinville City Hall, 17301-133 rd Avenue NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Here on the City website
- By contacting the Staff Liaison
- Published in the Woodinville Weekly newspaper
- Woodinville Library, 17105 Avondale Road, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Woodinville Post Office, 17610 Woodinville-Snohomish Road
Meeting Cancellation Notices
Cancellation notices are issued up to 24 hours prior to the actual meeting date and posted at City Hall and Post Office and, as a courtesy, posted on this web site.
Any person needing special assistance or any reasonable accommodation to attend the meeting is asked to contact the Development Services Department at 425.877.2280 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Special Presentations to the Planning Commission
If you or your organization would like
to address the Commission on a particular
issue that is not part of the Agenda, please
contact the Staff Liaison at 425.877.2280.
Transcripts of a Planning Commission Meeting
Meeting agendas, written minutes approved
by the Commission, and audio and video
recordings are available on the City web
Commission video page.
obtain a copy of a meeting recording or
minutes, submit a Request
for Public Records to the City Clerk's
Page last modified:
September 18, 2017