- From I-405 North or South, take Exit #23A, "Monroe/Wenatchee" onto State Route 522 East.
Exit "Woodinville-Redmond" and head south (right).
- From Redmond, Washington, head north on Woodinville-Redmond Road . This leads you into downtown Woodinville.
- From Duvall/Carnation area, follow
Woodinville-Duvall Road westbound toward State Route 522.
Take a left at the intersection of Woodinville-Duvall Road
and NE North Woodinville Way . This leads you into downtown
Woodinville City Hall
17301 - 133rd Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
Hours: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
Hours: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Closed legal holidays.
View a City Map
- Take State Route 522 east and exit at "Woodinville-Redmond"
- Head south (right from exit)
- Continue south on 131st Ave NE under the railroad trestle and through the main intersection of NE 175th Street.
- As you pass through this intersection, 131st Ave NE becomes NE 171st Street (commonly known as the South Bypass).
- Wilmot Gateway Park is on the right; Carol Edwards Center Sport Fields are on the left.
- Turn left into the Sports Fields parking lot
and proceed through it to City Hall.
- Customer parking is available by the west
Page last modified:
April 12, 2011