Notice of Determination of Nonsignificance, Project Name: Woodinville Civic Campus Development Agreement, Comments due by May 16, 2018 4:00 PM
PROJECT NAME: Woodinville Civic Campus Development Agreement
Complete Announcement Details
PROJECT NUMBER: DEC 18006/SEP18012
DESCRIPTION OF PROPOSAL: The proposal is a development agreement between the City of Woodinville and Woodinville Civic Campus Partners (WCCP) for the redevelopment of the Woodinville Civic Campus. The redevelopment includes the transfer of property from the City of Woodinville to WCCP, redevelopment of a - 3.3-acre project site, leases following redevelopment, and the use of the project site for residential, commercial, recreational, and civic activities. The proposal contains several elements, which are described in the non-binding Memorandum of Understanding between the City and WCCP and a draft Development Agreement of which both are available and on file with the City of Woodinville. For the purposes of thorough SEPA review, the applicant's checklist identifies the following development proposal
pursuant to WAC 197-11-080(3)(b) (adopted by reference in WMC 21.52.020).
- Retention and renovation of the Old Woodinville School House. The renovated structure will include a commercial use and will be approximately 15,000-20,000 SF
- Development of Festival Street
- At least 260-300 residential units and approximately 10,000-15,000 SF of new retail
space in two new residential mixed-use buildings.
- New underground parking and shared use of existing parking that abuts City Hall during specified hours.
- Retention and renovation of 8,000 SF of the existing YMCNCarol Edwards Center,
which will continue to be used as a YMCA. Approximately 6,000 SF of the Carol
Edwards Center will be demolished.
- Creation of approximately 30,000 SF of public plazas and gathering spaces.
Comments Due by 4:00 PM May 16, 2018
Appeal Period ends 4:00 PM, May 30, 2018